Wednesday 7 April 2010

Ruins of Osgiliath




I haven't been too excited by much of Games Workshop's recent Lord of the Rings stuff as the further it gets from the films the less I am interested in it. I did buy the new plastic fell beast. however, and may start that this weekend.


Their latest announcement is much more interesting: plastic Osgiliath ruins and for the comparatively bargain price of £15 a set.




Guy and I like the Minas Tirith warriors and they are very quick to paint and even though Orcs take a bit longer we are both enthused about street fighting in the ruins so may start to get some more figures painted before the ruins come out in May.

1 comment:

  1. I understand and agree with your comments with respect to the more distant from the film trilogy the slackening of the appeal

    Nice ruins

    ReplyDelete